|ZW32F-12Y Outdoor HV AC Pole-mounting Permanent Magnet Vacuum Circuit Breaker Type Sectionalizer|
SummaryZW32F-12Y outdoor HV AC pole-mounted permanent magnet vacuum circuit breaker type sectionalizer is used in the outdoor power distribution system with rated voltage 12kV, three-phase AC 50/60Hz. It is applicable to substations, industrial and mining enterprises, especially to rural electric power networks and the occasions with frequent operation for power network control and equipment protection. The sectionalizer is mainly composed of ZW43-12Y vacuum circuit breaker, an intelligent controller and a built-out voltage transformer (PT). These three parts are electrically connected together by aerial sockets and outdoor sealed control cables. It has the functions of fault detection, protection & control and communication. It can reliably judge and detect MA level zero sequence current in boundary and short-circuit fault current between phases to remove automatically the single-phase grounding fault and short-circuit fault between phases. The product conforms to the standards of IEC62271-100 & GB1984: AC high voltage circuit breaker, IEC60694 & GB/T11022: HV general technical requirement of switch and control apparatus.
Ambient conditions1. Altitude: ≤2000m;
2. Ambient temperature: -40℃～+45℃；diurnal temperature rang ≤25℃;
3. Wind speed: ≤35m/s (wind pressure ≤700Pa);
4. Earthquake intensity: ≤grade 8;
5. Relative humidity: monthly average ≤90%; daily average ≤95%. Dew may be condensed in the interior of the tank body when high humidity drop rapidly;
6. Ice thickness: ≤10mm
7. Sunlight intensity: ≤1000W/m2
8. Pollution degree: ≤Ⅳ(GB5582);
9. Applicable occasions: no fire and explosion danger, no chemical corrosion and no frequent severe vibration.
Technical parameter for P.M operating mechanism
Main function features1. When the fault occurs in T shape branch line junction of 10kV overhead distribution line, or occurs in the inside of end users, and if the fault occurs in the incoming line for feeder switch, or although the fault occurs in the inside of user line switch, all these faults will cause the protection tripping of the outgoing line switch for substation due to ill-timed coordination between the protective action time limit for feeder switch or user line switch and the protective action time limit for the outgoing line switch for substation. If the fault is permanent, and reclosing substation is not successive, an accident occurs in a medium voltage user community will make the whole distribution line outage. This common accident in the power distribution network will cause vicious influence to the society.
2. If a user boundary switch(commonly known as watchdog) is installed in T shape branch line junction or user end(duty boundary point), it can confirm the faults of overcurrent or short-circuit or single-phase grounding after judging and automatically isolate the faults to ensure the safe usage of the electricity in non-fault zone.
Outline and installation dimension